Fall Into Fashion!

   Today was my monday back to work and it certainly felt like the first day of fall. i was so excited that i couldn't wait for my 4p.m shift to start so that could put on my EXPRESS trench coat that i bought. I have to say after putting it on and walking outside for the first time in it made me feel fresh and very happy, which brings me to Fall fashion. If you haven't heard fall is the season to start putting away those short shorts and start bringing out the sweaters, long sleeve tees, and jackets.
   EXPRESS is sure to have the tools for you fashionista's to throw on that cardigan that you've been wanting ever since you saw its launch on the company's website. if you haven't yet then here's the link
http://www.express.com/home.jsp . "You're Getting Warmer" is EXPRESS' current quote for this months fall top layers. We have everything for you there so that you can have that "fall" complete look you need this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment